Works well if you have a large inventory
We were creating an offshoot of our brand that focused on B2C and our current website wasn’t able to handle it properly. We were able to create a new site with Bigcommerce quickly and give customers accurate shipping and product variations.
- Lots of versatility when setting up product pages for items with multiple variations that affect the price
- Can easily update a large number of products by uploading an excel sheet
- It’s straightforward to use the platform a
It beat the competition
I’ve tried most of the popular eCommerce solutions but settled with Bigcommerce because it was able to meet my needs the best. I used one of the free templates and built my perfect website with it.
Perfect for eCommerce
There are so many eCommerce tools out there but Bigcommerce is one that you shouldn’t ignore because it has something for you if you’re B2C, B2B, or even a wholesaler.
It has a complete range of features for eCommerce brands
Superb customer service
Bigcommerce has a low maintenance cost, has all the features we need to sell our products, and the support team is top class.
- The wait times for support are short and they actually know what they are talking about
- As far as the core features, we have everything we need
- It has a smaller integration library when compared to a tool like Sh
We use a new ERP system and Shopify wouldn’t work with it so we switched to Bigcommerce. It is adequate for now but I hope they keep adding features
It was easy to set up relatively large websites
The order management system doesn’t allow you to edit past orders. You can add products to an order but you can’t charge customers the balance
- Inventory tracking and product search are lacking and need an overhaul