The best out there
This is one of my favorite CRMs and I happily recommend it to all of my clients. Yes, it has many useful features but I like it so much because it has many third-party integrations.
- It has a simple UI that lets me focus on work
- Pipedrive is very customizable
- Custom dashboards possible to show the most important information first
Awesome for beginners
Pipedrive is a cheaper alternative to tools like Salesforce but that does not mean it is not a good tool. The interface is easy to learn and you can customize it to match your workflow.
It just works
It’s really easy to use and my new team members only need a day or two to get up and running with the system.
- Easy to manage multiple pipelines for the different sales projects in an organization
- Email templates with personalization fields have made it so much easier to send quality emails to every client
Affordable, feature-rich, and easy
Onboarding for new software is often make or break and Pipedrive has done a wonderful job of it. It allows you to get started quickly and there are a lot of additional resources to take advantage of.
Great mid-range software
When you need a bit more power than something like HubSpot but don’t need an enterprise tool like Salesforce then Pipedrive is a good choice.
- Best integrations for a CRM in its price range and they are accessible to all the customers
- Access to all export reports for auditing activity
- Dashboards are easily customizable
Organized our sales team
Nightmare is an understatement. The team was only using email to communicate with leads, inquiries were falling through the cracks, and there was no way to track prospect interactions. After signing up with Pipedrive, output has exploded.