Love the visual results
I use it to manage both personal and professional websites and love how the final result ended up. They both look modern and I know I’m putting my best foot forward.
- Modern looking templates that make it easy to build a website from scratch
- The customer support is fast and they know what they’re talking about, probably the best thing
Mobile optimized by default
I’ve been managing my website for a while but web standards changed and I found my flash website was no longer acceptable. I started playing with Site123 and in three hours I had completely rebuilt my website and it was mobile-friendly.
- The website builder is very intuitive
- Cost costs are similar to or cheaper than other similar services
- Easy to point a domain towards SITE123 from your registrar of choice
- It’s mobile-friendly right out the gate
It’s not designed for complex websites or those with a large catalog of products
Great for new bloggers
I used it to start a blog that I'd monetize later. I eventually switched to another platform because of the inability to add HTML but I found that it's easy to use
Easy to use
Superb customer service
Cannot add HTML which would affect my ability to do affiliate marketing
Easy to use but lacks too many features
Site123 creates a great experience from signing up to designing a website but it simply falls short in the features department. If it had more of them then I would have stayed.
Simple to use and easy to customize the features that were available.
The customer support was responsive
It simply lacked the features I needed to build a great site. If I would have stayed with it, I feel my website would have looked like all the other websites made with site123
Non-technical users can create a website quickly
It cuts out the need for an expert website developer and allows you to build your own site in a few days or even hours.
- Very easy to use
- Pre-design templates are nice and easy to tweak to match your brand
- Nice library of images
- Basic SEO