Overall, HubSpot is an excellent CRM system. The software is very beneficial for new businesses thanks to its free version. However, the paid plans are rather costly compared to many other products on the market. While the price is somewhat justified considering the number of features and support the brand offers, it may still be too much for many small businesses. In addition, since HubSpot is a multi-dimensional platform, it is highly recommended to consider other services as well, since you will be eligible for various software bundles. On the other hand, if you’re a large enterprise, the tool can be invaluable in terms of streamlining processes and improving your weak points.
We wanted to modernize many aspects of our business and part of that was updating our legacy CRM. We chose HubSpot and have been happy with the results despite the occasional frustrations.
- The main features are easy to grasp and teach other people
- It is quite simple to pull prospect information from within the system
It doesn’t handle companies with various locations well
Many people have had great experiences with HubSpot but I was not one of them. Due to the system, I lost thousands of dollars.
HubSpot is a great entry-level CRM but it does have a few limitations that prevent it from being the cream of the crop.
- There are many third-party integrations to take advantage of
- The interface was easy to learn and it’s just a matter of pointing and clicking
- Strong automation features to free up some of your time
- There is a limit on the total number of custom fields you can create
- The logic on the forms is limited