Surprised in a good way
Pleasantly surprised and not regretting our decision one bit !
- The processes are simple and hard to forget once you’ve learned them
- You only have to pay for parts of the software that you will actually use
- Syncs with Google services
There was a lot of advertising hype that it didn’t live up to.
- It has a nice website
- We lost a years’ worth of data trying to migrate
- It’s not good at managing multiple people in an organization and doesn’t help build relationships
It is a great CRM
We needed a better reporting set up for our performance across different timeframes like weekly, monthly, and even yearly. InfoFlo made it possible.
Who doesn’t like one off-payments
I don’t have to worry about a monthly bill and all my important data is stored right on my computer.
- The design is clean and it is easier for us to navigate it than our previous CRM
- Modules can be added as needed instead of paying for a lot of unused features
Takes care of most things
We need everything related to customers in one place (emails, contact info, documentation, etc.) for the team to access and use. The way InfoFlo is deployed makes this an inexpensive solution.