Overall, Pipedrive is a great CRM system. While it doesn’t offer any unique functionality, it organizes all the work extremely well. This makes using the tool incredibly easy, and actually fun, an aspect that can’t be said for most other tools, and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Furthermore, the fact that you can get access to most of the features with just the Advanced plan makes it a great deal for small businesses.
This is one of my favorite CRMs and I happily recommend it to all of my clients. Yes, it has many useful features but I like it so much because it has many third-party integrations.
- It has a simple UI that lets me focus on work
- Pipedrive is very customizable
- Custom dashboards possible to show the most important information first
Pipedrive is a cheaper alternative to tools like Salesforce but that does not mean it is not a good tool. The interface is easy to learn and you can customize it to match your workflow.
It’s really easy to use and my new team members only need a day or two to get up and running with the system.
- Easy to manage multiple pipelines for the different sales projects in an organization
- Email templates with personalization fields have made it so much easier to send quality emails to every client