As an email marketing tool, Constant Contact is a good option for small, mid, and large businesses or non-profits. The wide variety of features and email templates will satisfy the needs of most companies. It ticks all the right boxes as an all-in-one email marketing solution. When you sign up for Constant Contact, you're also getting access to other marketing, eCommerce, and website tools. You’ll find advanced features such as an AI-powered logo maker, online payments, inventory management, landing pages, website builder, etc. The website builder is particularly useful for businesses without a site. Constant Contact is worth giving a try if you want an effective email marketing solution, plus it’s simple to use.
We use constant contact to manage a magazine with 6,000 subscribers and multiple paid placements a month and to keep past customers engaged. It has done its job wonderfully.
- It offers local classes to help you get the most out of the software
- Huge email template library
- Library of graphics you can use as you please
- Chat and phone support
There are tools that require entire teams to manage then there’s Constant Contact. The team got us set up and even reduced the price because we are a nonprofit. I am happy with the service.
It is easy to learn
We send out a weekly newsletter and do basic segmentation. For that, Constant contact is great but it’s not the best tool for automating your email marketing.
- It is easy to learn
- You can set up new campaigns quickly
- Many email templates that can be used at will
- The interface is dated and it seems to be catching up to competitors instead of innovating even though it is much older than most