It helps us make sales, what’s not to love?
We use constant contact to manage a magazine with 6,000 subscribers and multiple paid placements a month and to keep past customers engaged. It has done its job wonderfully.
- It offers local classes to help you get the most out of the software
- Huge email template library
- Library of graphics you can use as you please
- Chat and phone support
Easy to use for small brands
There are tools that require entire teams to manage then there’s Constant Contact. The team got us set up and even reduced the price because we are a nonprofit. I am happy with the service.
It is easy to learn
Good for basic email marketing
We send out a weekly newsletter and do basic segmentation. For that, Constant contact is great but it’s not the best tool for automating your email marketing.
- It is easy to learn
- You can set up new campaigns quickly
- Many email templates that can be used at will
- The interface is dated and it seems to be catching up to competitors instead of innovating even though it is much older than most
A simple and powerful email tool
This is a great tool for smaller organizations with relatively simple email marketing needs. For the areas it covers, it does them very well and the interface is easy to learn.
Love the segmentation
This is my third email marketing tool and it’s the only one I recommend when people ask me. The segmentation is top-notch and they have a few decent templates that aren’t flashy but will usually look good.
- One of the easiest segmentation features I have used
- The reporting gives us all information we need
- The ability to maintain unlimited lists
Simple email marketing and newsletters are its forte
Whenever I go to a new company, I take Constant Contact with me. It is useful for the basics and does them very well. It is not so good for advanced email marketing but we do not need that.
- The software is easy to learn and use
- There are a few good-looking templates that are easy to customize
- The analytics help us tweak our campaigns and improve our results
Communication over marketing
From my experience, Constant Contact is a communication tool instead of a real marketing tool. It lacks features that will help you get the most out of email marketing but is good at helping you stay in touch with users and has affordable pricing for larg
-Many templates don’t look good on constant contact and allow limited customization
- The drag-and-drop editor is looks and feels dated