A product built on best practices
We use HubSpot for our email marketing, landing pages, form creation, chat widgets, and more. The more features/tools you can use from HubSpot, the more you’ll enjoy it and get results.
Superb marketing automation
I use HubSpot daily and my experience with the platform has been incredible. The custom dashboards feature is very useful and I use it for everything from managing email campaigns to tracking the important marketing metrics in my business.
- The marketing automation features are well-developed
- It’s very easy to use
- The reports are actually insightful
- Responsive customer support
More expensive than many other email automation tools
It may be great for other types of businesses – but not eCommerce. We tried it and we’ve regretted that decision ever since due to many things being broken and reporting not being accurate.
- We were forced to hand-code many email messages because they kept breaking
- The transactional emails didn’t get sent a large percentage of the time
- Unable to properly track email revenue
I’m in love
It gets full marks for being easy to use and making my job so much easier.
- It’s super easy to use
- There are many marketing resources as well as training for the tool itself
- Inexpensive compared to other enterprise-grade email automation and marketing tools
A complete tool
There are a lot of point solutions in the world that do one thing well. HubSpot has almost everything we need to make our ideas come to life. It’s easy to learn the basics and the documentation was quite helpful for our developers to take HubSpot to the n
-Difficult to code custom changes within the HubSpot editor