Portfolio and Experience
The design portfolio has a wide range and comprises the Search, Layout, Text, Background and Uploads tab. It equally has the Zoom Control, Shares, Download and Make Public buttons.
It requires little or no experience at all. There is a range of designs that cover Social Media posts, Logos, Filers, Invitations, PowerPoint slides and Presentations. What’s more, these graphics contain texts and symbols.
It only takes little knowledge of color combinations to make your designs and can take as low as 5 minutes to finish a design. If you make any error during the process, you can easily edit this by clicking on the ‘My Designs’ button.
How to make your design on Canva
- Choose a template by clicking on it.
- Once the template comes up, click the search button to search for any keywords of your choice to add elements.
- Choose your desired colors.
- Select your preferred fonts and tweak them to your taste by adding images, importing elements, or changing your design background.
- Then click on download to save.
You can also get different versions and sizes of the elements such as fonts, images, colors, depending on various uses.