Portfolio & Experience
Lucidpress empowers both designers and non-designers to quickly create and customize brand materials as downloads or print-ready files. You can use this DIY design software to create a wide range of marketing materials, including brochures, flyers, and business cards, from templates customized with brand colors, logos, and fonts. In addition to allowing users to customize templates, Lucidpress can also be used as a team management platform for real-time collaboration on branding design projects and as a tool for multi-channel distribution of designs.
Lucidpress is an ideal tool for creating different types of branded designs. It features customizable layouts, easy-to-use graphics editing features, and advanced printing options for neat and high-quality design.
How to make a design with Lucidpress?
- To begin, create a new document on Lucidpress.
- Under the templates option, select the kind of design you want to do, e.g. brochure, and choose your preferred design option.
- Next, you will be prompted to choose a template. But you can also opt to design from scratch.
- Choose the preferred color for the background, text, and shapes of your design.
- Add text to your design by typing directly or using drag and drop import. You can also edit text alignment and various text styles.
- Add photos by importing from Dropbox, Flickr, or Facebook or search directly for images on the editor. You can also edit image effects such as brightness, contrast, saturation, to mention a few.
- Download the design when you’re done.