Portfolio & Experience
The Vecteezy Editor is a cloud-based SVG editing tool that helps freelancers, small and mid businesses design illustrations and vector images using recognizable shapes, customizable templates, and text editing tools. Users can easily download files in JPEG, SPG, and PNG formats.
Vecteezy offers a vast library of vector graphics that can be edited right within the browser. The Vecteezy editor is a versatile and responsive tool with many tools for seamless editing.
- Find the vector pack you intend to work on and click on the “Edit & Download” button.
- An editing interface will open, and your chosen vector will be added to the page, including all the tools for editing. This includes a pen tool, selection tool, type tool, among others.
- The custom pen tool allows you to edit specific anchor points in the vector. You can also use this tool to create your vectors from scratch.
- The selection tool allows you to select a small aspect of the vector and change various properties like color, size, and fill style.
- You can also use keyboard shortcut keys for some operations in this editor
- You can proceed to download the vector when you are done editing.