Needless to say, each type of service that Ooma provides delivers different features. For this reason, we will showcase the features included within the Enterprise Communications category of service, as these are the most advanced and the most useful for businesses.
Some of the most beneficial features include:
- Virtual Receptionist, which is one of the most versatile tools in Ooma’s arsenal, giving businesses the ability to route incoming calls and to share important information with their callers before directing them to their final destination
- A personalized user portal where individual phone users can configure the various details of the functionality of their phones
- Easy and seamless installation procedure that can be performed by almost anyone
- Conference bridge made available to all users for up to 10 participants
- Messaging services including SMS messaging, as well as a voicemail service that can send voice messages to your email
- Instant messaging, presence, and video chatting are also available for Enterprise users