Inexpensive domains & a free website
- It only takes a few minutes to register and choose the main layout of your website - The eCommerce tools are simple but get the job done if you only have a few products
The basics done right
SimpleSite isn’t for you if you want a lot of bells and whistles or pixel-perfect design. It is meant for people who do not want to deal with too many options and endless screens before getting their website online. For that, it is a perfect choice and wh
With a few clicks I was registered and almost done setting up my website
The name says it all
I have seen many website builders that claim to be simple. Some tried and almost made it and some failed horribly. None have come close to the simplicity of SimpleSite.
- There’s absolutely nothing complicated about this software
- Very user friendly
- Just enough features to get my website online
For me, SimpleSite was that example of what I want to avoid in the next website builder I choose. When it was time to leave, I could not point my domain to another service because they don’t seem to control it.
It’s great for me
This isn’t my first web hosting software. The first two took a lot of learning before deciding they were not for me. I was able to figure out SimpleSite immediately and I have not looked back.
- Easiest web host I have used
- Excellent customer service
it feels too simple
It is simple but….
They make a promise of simplicity and I believe they have accomplished that but it seems that is done at the expense of innovation. It seems to be stuck about 10 years in the past because it does not want to complicate things for users.
-The company seems stagnant and fails to innovate
- Removes features without a warning