Design, features, and support are top notch
I started working with Squarespace through a recommendation from the person who designed my website. I stuck with it because it is easy to use and over three years I’ve introduced it to many friends and clients.
- There are tons of features
- Support is friendly and seems to know what they’re doing
- The designs are amazing and are constantly improving
My favorite platform for designing client sites
I’ve been using Squarespace for three years and have designed simple and complex websites. I love how it integrates so many different things like eCommerce, email marketing, scheduling, etc.
Great for small business websites
I use Squarespace to manage my portfolio and as a tool to collect payments from clients. I’m able to update my website with a few clicks and it’s more secure because it doesn’t allow third-party plugins. I moved from WordPress and haven’t looked back.
- Great templates
- Fast website development
- Global edits to the main styles so it saves a lot of time
Campaigns integration is currently limited. For example, you can’t add a contact to a mailing list if they submit a form.
Difficult to use and missing basic features
We switched over from WordPress to design two websites and it was a horrible experience. The support didn’t help much and we ended up calling in a developer to build out functionality that Sqyuarespace should have but didn’t.
- Pixel perfect design customization is lacking
- Zero media storage
- Cannot duplicate the site or the pages themselves
- There’s no support for plugins
- No revision history or undo button