Plans & Pricing
Currently, NinjaOne doesn’t offer a free plan. But, they do offer free trials and other subscriptions start at $3/month. Which is quite good. This is because you only pay per the device or devices you intend to use for that month and in the long run.
Ease of Use
Get deep insights into all your workstations, laptops, servers, and network devices and get alerts on impending issues, including:
- Hardware, software, and other device details.
- System performance.
- Network performance.
- Windows services and events.
Quickly and easily remediate IT issues in the background or work with the end-user to remotely address challenges with tools including:
- On-demand, scheduled, and automated patch management.
- On-demand, scheduled, and automated script deployment.
- Fully interactive and responsive remote command-line interface and task manager.
- Integrated remote control.
- Managed antivirus.
- Mobile access to insights and remediation tools.
Better manage IT services with:
- In-depth reporting on IT assets, remediation audits, and both hardware and software inventories.
- Role- and organization-based user administration.
- An administrative credential store so business users don’t need access to admin privileges.
NinjaOne provides effective and professional online support, email support and phone calls.
● Personal experience with the NinjaOne support group
Firstly, I’d like to say that this is by far the best ITSM tool I and my team have used. The platform was easy to use, has a modern look and could easily integrate the products we use.
It has aided us in monitoring all our IT assets and network efficiently. We could easily track what was happening behind the scenes. As an MSP, it has enabled us to fully manage all our client’s patching and asset management needs.
Then, the service support was just superb, it was on another level. I’m talking about instant responses, and accurate solutions to any issues we raised. The support team was always on hand to take care of all our issues and it seemed as though we were working directly in the NinjaOne company.
It was truly awesome.
● Their additional customer resources include:
-Documentation: customers are able to access a wide range of documents that aid in familiarising you with the software.
-Webinars: the support team host webinars as a means of helping users gat acquainted with the software functionalities.
-Videos: you can also find loads of helpful videos on their platform.
-Live online: the support team is always live on social to respond to any issue and tackle it immediately.
Features & Functionality
- Asset Discovery and Management
- Configuration Management
- Incident and Problem Management
- Self-Service Support Desk
- Knowledge Management
- Request Management
- Metrics & Analytics
- BI & Reporting
- Multi-Cloud Support
- Automated Workflows
- DevOps Integration
- Dashboards and Reports
- Native Mobile App
- Single System of Record
- Virtual Agent
- Major Incident Management
- Single-Pane Agent View
- AI-Powered Insight
- Omni-Channel Notifications
- Visual Task Boards
- Guided Setup
- Contextual Knowledge
- Automated Notifications
- Remediation Plans
- Real-Time Analytics
- Multimodal Change
- Change Success Score
- Change Approval Policies
- Risk Intelligence
- Built-In Risk Assessment and Calculation
- Chatbot-Embedded Portals
- Service Catalog Builder
- Embedded Experiences
- Graphical Workflow
- Two-Way Notifications
- Quick & Easy Approvals
- Report Designer
- Report Administration
- Natural Language Query
NinjaOne has been great since my team started using it and I would recommend it for any ITSM team. It allows easy management of products and services and offers efficient features.
Author: Walter Washington