Plans And Pricing:
There are about four different plans available depending on the type of services required by a particular business. Whether you are hiring your first international employee or you are scaling your business for an international audience, there’s always a plan for you. Listed below are basic details about the available plans.
Like every other global payroll system, Remote offers 24/7 support to its customers in several ways. Listed below are ways you can get across to the support and sales teams at Remote.
Features & Functionality
Remote has several features available. You can have access to these top features regardless of the plan you subscribe to.
- Unlimited space for the administrative team.
- Automated payment and payroll processing in several local currencies.
- It has inbuilt legal compliance management.
- Administration and benefits management in all countries.
- Continuous support from the customer support team.
- Payment to tax regulatory bodies and insurance firms.
- Enterprise-specific benefits management.
- Access to employee annual reports.
- Custom system integrations.
- Enterprise-specific payroll data flow.
- Total delegation of employers’ legal responsibilities to Remote in countries of interest.
Remote is built to support various accounting integration. This integration is to reduce manual input of data and to make work easy for users. With integrations, you will be able to create a more efficient process for your team and grow your business. Remote interface allows you to leverage the platform to scale your business.
Employee Self Service
Recruiting / ATS
Ease Of Use:
Remote software is flexible and easy to use. It is built to support customization, making it easy for businesses to adopt. The platform supports contractor management, global employment, global payroll, consulting services, global infrastructure, IP protection, security and compliance, and integrations. You can keep a tab on these things in one place.
Remote is a top-notch brand that helps start-ups adopt the remote style of work. Its global payroll services have helped businesses looking to access the global market scale. Even though it offers excellent enterprise-based services, it can be expensive for startups that are not financially buoyant. However, there is no limit to the number of employees allowed in an account.
- Onboarding, staying on top of documents and reports.
- A little confused by the currency conversion rate used by remote.
- Easy to upload documents and sign digitally.
- No cons, I had a great experience using Remote.
- Sometimes service can take a while.