Here are different use cases showing the functionality of SolarWinds.
Cisco Network Device Monitoring Tool
Monitor and analyze fault, availability, and performance of Cisco devices.
Cloud Server Monitoring
Visualize the full network path from source to destination with cloud monitoring from NetPath™.
Deep Packet Inspection and Analysis
Deep packet inspection offers immediate insight into network slowdowns.
Huawei NetStream Analysis, Monitoring, and Reporting
Powerful network fault and availability management.
IT Data Analysis in PerfStack
Compare and correlate network data in PerfStack.
Use a multi-vendor LAN monitor to manage networks of every size.
You may improve your productivity by integrating a range of applications with your Solsrwinds account. This helps to consolidate your presence on a single platform. SWSD includes the following native application integrations.
- Integrate the Orion IT performance monitoring platform with your SWSD to help your organization manage and optimize your IT infrastructure.
- Application widgets. Integrate out-of-the-box application widgets for seamless productivity.
- Integrate Jira (OnDemand / Cloud version) into your processes for bug tracking and agile project management. This integration helps you escalate an incident from SWSD to a Jira project. After an issue is closed in Jira, the incident is updated with a resolution and a private comment is relayed into SWSD.
- Remote Support. Remote support integrations allow you to conduct secure remote sessions connecting to the impacted employee directly from their reported incident.
- Integrate your SWSD account with Salesforce Chatter, and receive support requests directly via Salesforce Chatter.
- Instantly connect your SWSD with over 1,500 applications.
- Process integration. Process integration lets you expand the efficiency of your SWSD by automating integrations with third-party applications nested within service catalog workflows. Once defined, a process integration can be used as a target for commands within your workflows.
- Intune (part of Microsoft Endpoint Manager). Intune provides the services and tools you need to sync mobile devices to SWSD.