SysAid comes with several features and functionalities that make it a top ITSM solution.
The software simplifies everything within the IT department by automating processes to “run by themselves.” This is accomplished through various functionalities:
- Ticket Automation: Ticket Automation is achieved by categorizing every ticket, prioritizing it, and routing it to the most appropriate agent within the IT department.
- Task Automation: SysAid has an inbuilt orchestration engine (Automate Joe) that handles all the repetitive tasks that IT teams deal with. These include employee on-boarding & off-boarding, provisioning & de-provisioning of VMware virtual machines, granting access, etc.
- Self-Service Automation: This functionality equips users with the ability to solve issues by themselves, freeing up the IT department and substantially reducing the number of tickets. Some automated processes here include resetting passwords, unlocking accounts, participating in ITIL workflows, and updating profile settings.
- Workflow Automation: SysAid comes with a workflow designer that allows you to create, share, and optimize digital processes without coding or scripting. You can then add orchestration capabilities to ensure everything runs smoothly without unwanted delays and human error.
To stay in control, admins can create and adjust rules that govern the automation of processes.
SysAid provides several IT asset management tools that help keep track of all your hardware, software, and network infrastructure. These tools provide a comprehensive list of all assets to enhance discovery and provide real-time data and custom alerts that enable monitoring. All this information is stored in a CMDB and is used to predict the influence of changes.
AI Service Desk
SysAid is integrated with Microsoft Teams to provide AI-powered ticket resolution through the SysAid bot, with the IT team still being able to approve resolutions. Users can initiate requests via Teams, and the system will then provide auto-routing and even kick off workflow processes. All the while, the IT team won’t need to switch environments, and users can continue to use their preferred communication channel.
SysAid provides a built-in analytics tool that offers users pre-defined KPIs that can be used out-of-the-box. Powered by Olik, BI Analytics provides an organization with a comprehensive view of the technology and team’s performance, data that can be used to make decisions and improve the overall business performance.
SysAid comes with features that help meet the most important ITIL best-practice standards. These include:
- Incident Management: SysAid allows you to log, process, manage and report all issues that negatively impact your users, IT services, and business operations. This is made possible through functionalities such as incident detection and recording, initial classification, escalation, diagnosis, monitoring, etc.
- Change Management: SysAid comes with pre-configured change management templates that are compliant with ITIL best practices. These will help you assess the risks of every change beforehand and ensure that all changes are recorded and evaluated and proper permissions granted. The templates can also be customized to ensure that all changes implemented align with your change policies and business needs.
- Problem Management: This capability helps minimize the impact of incidents that take place and problems that occur in your IT infrastructure and systems. The software also proactively prevents incidents, problems, and errors from occurring.
All these processes are completely integrated with the SysAid Service Desk and the CMDB
SysAid provides a wide range of integrations, pre-built packages, and automation bots. The fully configured integrations include:
- Microsoft Teams
- Jira Software
- Power BI