Portfolio and Experience
The tool does not offer much functionality to create a genuinely outstanding logo. All the logos share a familiar 2-dimensional feel without a massive artistic touch. In terms of branding, the tool has a limited variety of layouts, thereby reducing creative output. The final version usually comes with both a text and a symbol. However, the merit is you don’t need any special skills to create a logo.
The process of designing your logo is quite simple. It takes about 3-5 minutes on average to finish creating your logo. These changes are reversible so that you can rest easy if you make a mistake or wish to go back to make changes.
The design steps for creating your logo with Wix are:
1. Register with Wix free account.
2. Type in your business name and tagline
3. Specify what kind of business you are designing the Logo for. If there is more than one answer, state all of them and separate them by commas.
4. Choose all the terms associated with your business. The options available are: Creative, Techy, Hipster, Formal, Dynamic, Fun, Modern, Playful, Timeless, and Fresh. These options help to coordinate the style and give color choices for the Logo.
5. Take a look at a few logos and ”like” or “dislike” them.
6. Explain your branding needs by ticking all the boxes where you intend to make use of your logos, such as social media accounts or business cards.
The tool will process the result and come up with some ideas for your logo. Select the one you like and then begin to customize.
You can also customize all aspects of the logo (position, icon, background, font, and so forth). Your pricing plan would determine how many versions of the logo you can receive. These include SVG vector files, which you can use for customization in the future, and commercial use such as business cards, print advertising, etc. You can also receive up to 40+ social media-compatible logo files.