Plans And Pricing:
Zoom phone price plans are cost-effective, convenient, and transparent. Unfortunately, the VoIP business phone system offers neither a trial period nor a money-back guarantee. Below are the details of each price plan.
Optional Add-on Plans
Optional add-on plans require you to have at least one licensed user. See below for these add-on plans.
- Zoom phone power pack for $25/user/month
- Toll-free numbers for $10/month
- Additional phone numbers for $10/month
- International calling add-on for $10/month
Zoom offers reliable customer support to its customers. You can buy premier support plans with prioritized responses and dedicated management.
Features & Functionality
Everyone wants powerful features at low prices. This is what Zoom is offering. Look at the following sections for some of the vital features.
This feature enables a user to monitor a call silently. For example, an assistant can take notes for an executive using this feature.
Video conferencing is one of the most demanding features every business needs today. Since the inception of Covid-19, work-from-home requires video conferencing tools to establish connectivity between a company and its employees. Zoom offers streamlined and powerful video conferencing with real-time messaging and content sharing from mobile and desktop
Zoom Phone Power Pack
The power pack offers three features. Below is the list of these:
- Get desktop user experience with a power pack. Streamline call handling with an expanded contact window for a user with a steady call volume.
- Team SMS functionality enables auto-receptionist and call queue phone numbers to be reached via MMS/SMS.
- It enhanced call queue analytics.
Zoom Phone Administration
Get a powerful administrator portal to provide, manage, and monitor your VoIP phone system anywhere. You can also get Call Queues, Contact Center Integration, Global Call Routing, Auto Attendants, etc.
Ease Of Use:
The Zoom cloud phone system offers an easy-to-use centralized administration portal that allows you to manage users and monitor business interactions effectively. You can have an easy-to-use caller ID and dialing personas. In addition, integrated directories enable the team to call a coworker easily. According to Steve Mandelbaum, VP of Business Solutions, the Zoom phone is easy for end-users, and we are excited to deploy it to our employees.
Zoom cloud phone system provides you with modern cloud business communication. You can make and receive seamless calls over WiFi, cellular voice connections, and cellular data. The phone support is available for Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows. For a business, every call is important, and you cannot miss any calls. Zoom offers intelligent call routing and management whereby every call is connected efficiently. Moreover, the Zoom phone provides various exciting features, such as Zoom Phone Power Jack, Call Routing & Management, Modern Mobile & Desktop apps, Auto Attendant/IVR, Call recording, Voicemails, and more.
- With video calling and the cloud-based phone system, I can easily and smoothly communicate with clients and colleagues.
- The notification system is not as accurate and needs some improvement
- It was possible to port over and reuse our numbers. Call queues and auto-attendant features are also essential.
- We didn't know ahead of time that this limitation would prevent us from using the SMS feature with our ported numbers.