About KORONA POS
Plans And Pricing:
With flat rates and no contracts, KORONA is a very appealing option for retailers who may be growing in the near future. It’s perfect for scaling up and it’s highly customizable. Even better, every terminal purchase comes with free training and they’ll ship pre-loaded hardware directly to businesses.
Unlimited Free Trial
Start with a free trial. Import some company data and do a live demo so KORONA staff can demonstrate how the POS system works. Ask any questions about integrations and add-ons during your free trial.
This POS stands out because KORONA allows businesses to choose whichever credit card processor they prefer. They also offer plenty of hardware, such as barcode scanners and receipt printers. Ask about integrating your existing hardware, too.
KORONA’s customer support team is available 24/7 for emergency assistance. It’s free to call, email, or chat with someone who can help resolve any problems. Set-up assistance is included in the package and KORONA has a comprehensive database with helpful tutorials about troubleshooting.
Additional Customer Support:
The KORONA team regularly publishes blogs on topics relevant to SMBs, such as marketing, seasonal tips, and analytics.
Features & Functionality
Unique among other retail POS systems, KORONA doesn’t require users to sign a contract for yearly usage. It’s a month-to-month subscription that can be canceled at any time.
Time Clock Integrated Into POS
Employees can easily log in and out via the KORONA POS, which makes payroll super easy. Keeping everything organized in one place can improve customer service and staff satisfaction.
Customized Access and Shift Reporting
It’s easy to set access controls for every employee so that only the right people have access. Plus, KORONA allows you to pull shift reports that reveal transactional data.
One-Tap Product Analysis
This POS allows users to generate a “report card” on a product in the inventory. With a single click, you can see a well-organized report about how it’s performing.
With KORONA, owners can set up promotions or discounts between several locations (or just a single store). It’s also easy to manage royalties so that franchisees can pay the franchisor.
This POS offers many different reports and analysis options, including product performance, profits, sell-through rate, return rates, and time-based comparisons.
Hardware & Software
KORONA is compatible with both Mac and PC devices. This includes desktop computers, mobile devices and tablets, and customer-facing displays. To get started, users will need at least one terminal, a POS device, a cash register with a drawer, and a scanner and receipt printer. Customers can lease hardware, or ask for payment plans if they don’t wish to purchase it outright. The KORONA team is willing to try to integrate your existing hardware with their software first.
Integrations & Add-Ons
KORONA can easily integrate with QuickBooks for streamlined accounting. For existing loyalty programs, users can integrate KORONA with bLoyal and Bottlecapps. It’s also a great POS for integrating with eCommerce and web store offerings through an open API, to help owners get a handle on the overall sales data for their business. The company is constantly working to incorporate integration requests from customers, so it’s likely you’ll be able to get the integration you need.
Ease Of Use:
KORONA is very easy to use. Set-up can take a while, but once the system is up and running, your team should be able to start using it intuitively and immediately. Overall, users report that the interface is easy to learn. Depending on how many integrations and how much inventory you have, your set-up time will vary.
KORONA is a powerful POS system for handling all aspects of retail. It offers straightforward packages and transparent pricing, so owners never have to worry about paying for things they don’t need. Users will never be locked into a contract, either. Brick-and-mortar stores will appreciate the robust inventory analysis and sales reporting tools. Museums and theme parks can access turnstile and ticketing add-ons to streamline their retail operations.
- Being able to import my products thru a template
- Difficulties withthe tag option but now it is something we use through out all our locations
- Amazing customer phone suppprt. Our account rep(s) are always attending to our needs at any hour and are reassuring consistently.
- Updates often times remove functionality and it can be a problem for us
- Easy to use, detailed software, laid out very nicely for great appearance
- Needs to be adjusted slightly and more info added
- Korona's benefits are their ease of use with their system which makes it easy to train staff faster. It also helps when dealing with large amounts of people too
- So far, so good!
- More transparent reporting on sales and highly customizable.
- Struggled with a few integrations, but those have since been resolved.
- Quite expensive in my opinion
- Support is outstanding. They keep adding features. It is easy to use. lots of tools and is super efficient for our business
- All the information I need regarding the running of my store is right here where i need it
- Set up was long and tedious
- Some features can be confusing at first such as the tagging option.